Turnock Gardens, West Wick, Weston-Super-Mare £317,500
* SIZEABLE TOWN HOUSE WITH STUNNING KITCHEN * Set in the ever desirable West Wick area resides this spacious and conveniently positioned four bedroom family town house.The ground floor comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, study/utility room, refitted kitchen with full integrated appliances and dining area. The first floor enjoys the lounge with a Juliet balcony and the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite. The second floor boasts three additional and good size bedrooms with the family bathroom. Outside the property has a low maintenance rear garden, garage and parking. This property truly has space for all the family and is not one to be missed. We highly recommend a viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Front door opening into the hall, stairs rising to the first floor landing, radiator and doors to;
Obscure double glazed window to front, suite comprising low level WC and corner hand wash basin with taps over and tiled surround, radiator and consumer unit.
Study/Utility Room (9' 2'' x 6' 10'' (2.79m x 2.08m))
Double glazed window to side, currently utilised as a study/utility room with fitted base and wall cabinets with space for tumble dryer and under the counter fridge or freezer, radiator. Some have used this room as an additional ground floor fifth bedroom.
Kitchen/Diner (18' 1'' x 13' 11'' (5.51m x 4.24m) max)
Two double glazed windows to side, the stunning refitted kitchen boasts ample wall and base level units with complimentary worktop over, inset sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, mid-height electric double oven, a large island boasts additional storage with the induction hob and breakfast bar area, the kitchen also benefits from integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted and concealed gas central heating boiler. Ample space for dining table and chairs, under stair storage cupboard, radiator and double doors opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising to the second floor landing, storage cupboard, radiator and doors to;
Lounge (13' 11'' x 11' 4'' (4.24m x 3.45m) max)
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and Juliet balcony to side, radiator and television point.
Bedroom One (12' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.65m x 2.84m) to wardrobes)
Dual aspect double glazed window to rear and Juliet balcony to side, generous built-in wardrobes, radiator and door to;
Obscure double glazed window to side, white suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin with taps over and generous shower cubicle with mains shower over and tiled surround, radiator and extractor.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and doors to;
Bedroom Two (13' 11'' x 9' 1'' (4.24m x 2.77m) max)
Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Bathroom (7' 0'' x 6' 10'' (2.13m x 2.08m))
Obscure double glazed window to side, white suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin with taps over and panelled bath with taps over, radiator and extractor.
Bedroom Three (11' 2'' x 6' 7'' (3.40m x 2.01m))
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Four (9' 0'' x 7' 0'' (2.74m x 2.13m) max)
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
The rear garden benefits from being low maintenance and comprises two paved entertaining areas which between is laid to artificial grass, raised wooden planters with inset LED lights and gated side access to;
Garage & Parking
To the rear of the property is the garage with an up and over door and power. Situated to in front of the garage is parking for two vehicles.
Click to enlarge
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Popular West Wick Location with Great Commuter Access
- Convenient Proximity to Worle Train Station and M5
- Utility Room/Study
- Ensuite to Master
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset BS24 7FT