Wolvershill, Banwell Guide price £635,000
* NO CHAIN! * VERSATILE BUNGALOW WITH IMPRESSIVE GARDENS * Extended and wonderfully positioned in an incredibly sought after area with fantastic access to transport links and amenities resides this spacious and versatile detached dormer bungalow.The versatile downstairs accommodation boasts hallway/reception, lounge, kitchen/diner with separate utility room, sitting room and study that could both be used as additional bedrooms if required, bedroom three and four piece bathroom. Upstairs enjoys a view from every window! The generous master bedroom has a large dressing area and rear balcony doors with views towards Worlebury and the surround areas, there is a 'jack and Jill' en-suite and additional double bedroom with eave storage. Outside the property has one of the most impressive gardens on this road, boasting a array beautiful and large lawn areas with fruit trees, above ground pool, ample storage and so much more! There is a large garage and the driveway has space for several vehicles. We highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate this property, inside and out.
Hallway/Reception (13' 6'' x 10' 11'' (4.11m x 3.32m))
Composite front door with lovely glass detailing opening into the hallway, two uPVC double glazed windows either side of the front door, large feature log burner with surround, stairs rising to the second floor landing, telephone point and doors to;
Lounge (13' 11'' x 12' 11'' (4.24m x 3.93m))
Dual aspect uPVC double glazed bay window to front and window to side, feature gas fireplace with surround, radiator and television point.
uPVC double glazed window to rear with lovely outlook to the garden, the in-keeping and cottage style kitchen comprises a range of matching base and eye level units with complementary Juparana Granite worktop, which contains amongst others smoky quartz, inset 'Belfast; style sink with mixer tap above and drainer grooves in worktop to both sides, space and plumbing for dishwasher and under the counter fridge, 'Smeg' range cooker (subject to separate negotiation), modern tall radiator, ample space for dining table and chairs, uPVC double glazed Stable rear door opening to the garden and glazed door opening to;
Utility Room (10' 10'' x 5' 6'' (3.30m x 1.68m))
uPVC double glazed window to side, the utility room is fitted with a range of matching eye and base level units with compamentory worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, extractor and wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler that was installed in 2021.
Sitting Room (11' 8'' x 11' 0'' (3.55m x 3.35m))
uPVC double glazed French doors opening to the garden, feature log burner set into corner fireplace, radiator and television point. This room could be used as an additional ground floor bedroom if required.
Bedroom Three (13' 0'' x 10' 7'' (3.96m x 3.22m))
uPVC double glazed bay window to front, television point and radiator.
Study (8' 4'' x 7' 4'' (2.54m x 2.23m))
uPVC double glazed window to rear overlooking to the garden, radiator and television point. This room could be used as an additional ground floor bedroom if required.
Downstairs Four Piece Bathroom
Two obscure uPVC double glazed windows to rear, white suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin set into storage vanity unit with taps over, panelled bath with taps over and tiled surround, generous shower cubicle with mains rainfall shower with separate shower head attachment and tiled surround, towel radiator and extractor.
uPVC double glazed window to front and doors to;
Dual aspect uPVC double glazed window to front and balcony doors to rear with far reaching views across towards Worlebury and surrounding areas, television point, radiator, door to 'Jack and Jill' en-suite, generous dressing area with ample built-in wardrobes, one side of the wardrobe opens to a internal balcony that is above the stairs that enjoys the view from an additional window to the front.
Jack and Jill En-suite
Two obscure uPVC double glazed windows to front, white suite comprising low level WC, generous hand wash basin set into storage vanity unit with taps over and tiled surround, large shower cubicle with mains shower over and tiled surround, towel radiator and extractor.
uPVC double glazed window to rear, towel radiator, eaves storge cupboard and door to 'Jack and Jill' en-suite.
An impressive and far-reaching rear garden that has been lovingly maintained by the current owners.
The garden is made up of three main areas the first is directly behind the property and used as the main family area with a lovely decorative stone entertaining area, feature pond, generous storage shed measuring 14' 3'' x 9' 6'', log storage, the remainder is laid to lawn, courtesy door access to the garage and secure gate opening to the driveway. Mature hedges runs either side of the garden with a mid-height hedge and gate opening to;
The second area is mostly laid to lawn with an above ground pool, summer house and greenhouse, laid to lawn with mature hedge line to both sides, matures trees, a mid-height hedge and gate opening to;
Finally, the Orchard to the rear has a large open shed with ample storage and a handy decommissioned caravan creating additional storage, this area is also laid to lawn with lovely mature hedges, bushes, wildlife flowers and an array of mature fruit trees including apples, cooking apples, plums and more.
In short, a truly wonderful and private Westerly facing garden that has an abundance of potential to do as little or as much as desired.
Detached Garage (16' 10'' x 15' 10'' (5.13m x 4.82m))
The garage has an up and over door to the front, power, lighting, pitched roof, window creating natural light and courtesy side door opening to the garden.
Front Garden & Driveway
The front is enclosed by a mature hedge line and a large gate opening from the road, mostly laid to lawn with a feature mature tree. Generous gravel driveway creates parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage.
Please be advised the image labelled 'plot' is only to be used as a guide of the plot, it may not be a full representation of the boundary.
Please be advised some of our drone photos have areas blurred for privacy of the neighbouring properties.
We have been advised this property has mains electric, gas and water supply. There is a septic tank situated in the rear garden.
Agent Note - Broadband Speed
We have been advised there are broadband plans available of 200-900MB for this property.
Click to enlarge
- Versatile and Extended Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three/Five Bedrooms | Two/Four Reception Rooms
- Far Reaching Views to both the Front and Back
- Two Added Working Log/Wood Burners
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
- Impressive Rear Gardens with Outbuildings
- Driveway with Ample Parking | Large Detached Garage
- Above Ground Pool
Request A Viewing
Banwell, North Somerset BS29 6LA